you look so cute in that wheat field .... and your girly harley wear!!! okay, that photobucket image looks like it is attached to the background you are using ... maybe "the cutest blog etc" has pulled an image and it is no longer linked ... it doesnt scroll so it is something that is on the blog background not on any of your posts ... okay, at least i am somewhat sure that is what it is ... i am totally not an expert.
I love seeing fields ripe for harvest. I just drove through West Texas and the cotton fields look great this year....though they won't be ready for a couple of months. We used to be cotton farmers and I had to stop and photograph them. I would love to see your wheat fields and I would be walking in them too. Beautiful.
Looks like it's going to be a good harvest this year, right? I've never been surrounded by so much wheat but looking at that picture, it looks like it would be an amazing feeling to be amongst all that!
The important part isn't necessarily the date of birth or the date of death but it's all about The Dash between the two. It's all about Life. I believe life needs to be celebrated - the big and the small events. So...Here's to Life!
Anyone know what that weird photobucket message is behind my blog?
ReplyDeleteyou look so cute in that wheat field .... and your girly harley wear!!! okay, that photobucket image looks like it is attached to the background you are using ... maybe "the cutest blog etc" has pulled an image and it is no longer linked ... it doesnt scroll so it is something that is on the blog background not on any of your posts ... okay, at least i am somewhat sure that is what it is ... i am totally not an expert.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing fields ripe for harvest. I just drove through West Texas and the cotton fields look great this year....though they won't be ready for a couple of months. We used to be cotton farmers and I had to stop and photograph them. I would love to see your wheat fields and I would be walking in them too. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLooks like it's going to be a good harvest this year, right? I've never been surrounded by so much wheat but looking at that picture, it looks like it would be an amazing feeling to be amongst all that!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful in your golden wheat field!
ReplyDeleteLove the green in the background to that great wheat field!
ReplyDeleteHappy AlphabeThursday Green,
LOLA:)
btw My AlphabeThursday Green is posted if you can join me HERE!
What a beautiful field! I hope it brings you much green.
ReplyDeleteGREAT photo. Absolutely gorgeous! And I have no idea about the photobucket...
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture! We are surrounded by bean fields - I love the green!
ReplyDeleteVery Very cool post. I love the shot of you in the field.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome picture! I love green too--farming in Iowa.
ReplyDeleteTeresa