Stop the world. I'm getting off. Life is too full! No time to write. Zzoom, Zzoom, Zzoom right on by me. When I'd rather get some Zzzzz, Zzzzz, Zzzzz's!
Wearing 3 part time hats
Entertaining a family of Swedish cousins in my home
Helping friends with a wedding reception
Among everything else.
It IS 5 o'clock in Montana....a lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Big sympathy! We'll receive an influx of Danes later this summer. We've seen what you can do for a party, so I've no doubt the wedding will be fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHi Nadeen,
ReplyDeleteIts even later here in Montreal. There is a 3 hour difference between you and me. Hope you get your ZZZZZ's eventually. Have fun in the meantime.
Anne-Marie
nice one,
ReplyDeletewell done!
What do you mean no time to write? You did just fine. I loved it. Hopefully, life will slow down a bit and you can get some of those ZZZZZZZZZ's. Great Z post.
ReplyDeleteSounds like there's plenty of fun in your life even if it's exhausting. The 3 jobs thing is over the top crazy. Hating this economy right now.
ReplyDeleteI can feel the rush through your zoom zoom post! Life goes by so fast sometimes..
ReplyDeleteDefinately need some Zzzzzzz working and entertaining family ....have a good sleep...bkm
ReplyDeleteKeep Zzooooming the best you can! :)
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you need the ZZZZZZs!
ReplyDeleteWhy didn't I think of ZZZZZZs as in sleep? I'm always tired. Enjoy the cousins and the wedding!
ReplyDeleteYou're going to need a few zzzzzs when all is said and done. Keep zooming in the meantime.
ReplyDeleteCheers to "Here's the Life!" Beautiful blog banner!
ReplyDeleteI really do hope you find those elusive ZZZZZs and that your inspiration and pen can hit the high note once more :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Z day...the meme has been such great fun :)
Dee, why oh why can't burning the candle at both ends be considered aerobic exercise?!?
ReplyDeleteSounds like your plate is full with lovely and busy times.
I always enjoy my little stop here through Alphabe-Thursday's letter "Z".
You are so filled with zest for life!
Zzzzoooom!!!
A+
Hi Dee!
ReplyDelete